As you know, the Reflection Group on the ELDW created the new title of “Partner of the European Local Democracy Week” for the most active municipalities. This title is granted a posteriori upon the actual participation and report of activities.
In order to receive this title, municipalities and other local entities must fulfil the following criteria:
1. Allocate a specific budget for citizens’ participation;
2. Run an ELDW promotion campaign using the ELDW visual identity decided upon and provided by the Congress;
3. Carry out a number of specific activities linked to the leading theme of the year;
4. Organise an event with a pan-European dimension. A Congress representative may be invited to this main event;
5. Extend the social scope of the initiative by reaching out to different groups of citizens (children, women, Roma and Travellers, people with a disability…);
6. Promote the engagement of young people and youth organisations;
7. Implement sustainable initiatives;
8. Implement innovative activities and projects.
If you think that you fulfilled the criteria above, please download and complete the template available below!
The application and evidences must be submitted before 10th of December 2022 to email@example.com mentioning in the mail subject "Form Partner request - Name of the Municipality".